Wednesday 6 January 2016

Looking for your soulmate?

Salam My friends,

The entry this time around will sound like an advertisement.  I apologize for this first.

I am helping out to promote this site www.speeddating.com.my.  If you are looking for your other half/soulmate, we know how difficult it is to find one.  We have made mistakes before and to go out and look for a new one that is of a better candidate compare to the one before is like looking for a needle in a haystack.  Speeddating event is supposed to help us, who are ready to go back to the "field" to look for future spouse to find one.  If we just sit at home and watch korean movies like me, and pray to find one, the probability of getting one is really almost zero.  So if you are ready, please try speeddating and you can register at the website www.speeddating.com.my,  The speeddating event organized by this website is only for Muslims though.

"What is speeddating?", you asked?  Speeddating is when a group of single males and females (usually between 10 - 15 singles) come together at an event called speeddating at a pre-arranged site.  At this event, the ladies are seated and the men will sit with each of the ladies for about 5 minutes in a specified rotating (clock-wise or anti-clockwise) manner.  This 5 minutes is the date, or also known as speed dating.  Speeddating is a common event in other parts of the world like America, Britain, China and many many more.  But this event is still new in Malaysia.  I think for busy ladies and guys today, this speeddating is an opportunity to meet other singles at a convenient and comfortable environment.  Because everyone is single at this event, it is less awkward to ask sensitive questions relating to marital status.

So my friends, I do urge you to check out this site www.speeddating.com.my and see if you are ready to join them. Just register as a member first, it is free-of-charge.  Do tell to your families and friends too.

Thank you for your support to the site www.speeddating.com.my.

Have a pleasant evening and a good day for tomorrow and beyond.  Wassalam...


No comments:

Post a Comment