Monday 9 January 2017

Hello 2017

Assalamualaikum 2017 and my fellow friends,

How have you been?  I hope life has been good to you.  How is my life... fairly fine.  Everything is as what I wanted but why it seems that I want more?  We humans are never satisfied, but that is a good thing actually.  That way, we will always challenge ourselves so that we strive to make a better tomorrow than today.

Anyway, that is not what I wanted to tell you.  I just had a conversation with my daughter who is 17 years old, who will be sitting for her SPM this year, in sya Allah.  We laughed so hard at my daughter's story that I thought I must share it with you.

My daughter has 3 tuition teachers.  She takes home-tuition as I believe 1-to-1 tuition is the most effective.  2 of her teachers are male and the latest one is a female.

One of  the male teacher taught her Modern Maths and Add Maths and the other one taught her Physics and Chemistry.  Both of these teachers only brings a pen when they come to teach.  If they bring a bag, there's nothing in the bag.  If they need to use papers or calculator they will just use whatever my daughter has.

Today, she replaced her Physics and Chemistry teacher with a lady teacher.  To my daughter's astonishment, the lady teacher came with a bag full of reference books, and a full load of pencil case. You can find blue, black and red pens,  She has her own calculator too.  To add to her uniqueness, when she draws a graph she use her multi-colored pens to the fullest.  She even draw a graph twice because the first one didn't come out pretty.  My daughter is amazed at how different her tuition teachers are.

Her male and female teachers are too far apart in their behaviours that my daughter and I couldn't help laughing away... Conclusion, men are normally plain and women are normally very colorful and very interesting in nature.  If a man don't get married, I think their life will be extremely boring. However for women, we try to put colors in our lives whenever we can and I think it is so much fun being a woman.  Thank you Allah for making me a woman - colorful clothes with ruffles and layers with many interesting friends.

Good night and may Allah bless us throughout the night with peaceful and restful sleep.  May tomorrow brings happiness and rezeki yang halal dan diberkati Allah... amiiinnn... Wassalamualaikum....

.... yellowrose....

No comments:

Post a Comment