Sunday 5 February 2012

Hello World!!!

2012 is the beginning of a lot of things for me.  For one, I am in a journey to be a single mom.  To even get the status of a single mom in Malaysia, it is very difficult.

Being a Muslim, I need to follow the procedures outlined by the authorities and also the refusal of my ex to let me go in the Syariah court makes it such a difficult process.  A lot of life's plans and activities are slowed down because of this procedures.

I know deep in my heart that Islam is the best and easy enough to follow but the authorities are not making it easy for moms like me to break out from the marriage knot.  Even when the marriage holds no more meanings for me I still need to go through the process.  Nothing I say and express seems to make any difference.  It has no impact to the procedures or the executors of the process or my ex...

I hope this journey will end easily and peacefully for all parties.  It is extremely difficult to keep my emotions intact but it is crucial that I stay strong and true to my intentions.  May Allah lends me his strength, even a small fraction to help me through this ordeal.

Ya Allah, please be with me and help me through this journey until it is over peacefully...

No comments:

Post a Comment